Application Deadline: April 15, 2015
Deadline to pay fee: May 1, 2015
Kappa Kamp is conceived as a summer enrichment camp providing students, ages 12-16, with the opportunity to acquire productive life-skills through intensive workshops and learning through structured play activities. Students may choose from a number of enrichment camps and classes, as well as attend a variety of cultural and recreational activities, field trips, and educational lectures. Work, fun, and more, all take place within a safe, professionally designed and supervised setting.
The primary objectives of the enrichment camps are to:
- Provide enrichment activities for ages 12-16.
- Motivate students to seek higher levels of achievement.
- Expose students to activities rich in cultural information and experiences.
- Develop students' reading, writing, and speaking skills while involved in each camp.
- Provide experiences that focus on science technology and survival.
- Allow campers to make friends from around the world in a structured, safe environment.
- Provide a spiritual faith-based atmosphere for human growth and development.
- Provide character education and citizenship in an ethical environment.
Please continue to support one of your National Guide Right initiatives. We will continue to inform you of Kappa Kamp news and developments as soon as they become available. Please revisit this page for periodic updates and announcements.
KAPPA KAMP INITIATIVE CONTACTS
Deputy Chief of Staff to Grand Polemarch
Sean Bradley; email@example.com
Kappa Kamp Director
Maurice West; KappaKamp@pqc.edu