KAPPA ALPHA PSI FRATERNITY, INC.
2014 UNDERGRADUATE LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
May 31-June 7, 2014
The Undergraduate Leadership Institute is a highly structured and intense leadership experience designed to increase undergraduates' capacity to lead in multiple contexts - in the fraternity, on campus, and/or in their communities.
1. Learn ways to improve his chapter
2. Network and fellowship with fraternity leaders and undergraduate brothers
3. Understand and appreciate leadership styles similar to and different from his own
4. Engage in meaningful dialogue about the concept of leadership in the 21st century
5. Develop skills related to managing one‘s "brand” and career
6. Learn about career opportunities at General Electric
The application process is now open.
Early Decision Deadline: Feb 1
Final Deadline: March 16
All of the instructions are contained on the application.
If you have any questions please email the planning committee at