82nd GRAND CHAPTER MEETING
NEW ORLEANS, LA
8/11/2015 to 8/16/2015
ERNEST N. MORIAL CONVENTION CENTER
900 Convention Center Blvd
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
82nd Grand Chapter Meeting Schedule of Events
National Silhouettes Registration form
82nd Grand Chapter Meeting
NEW ORLEANS, LA
Primary GCM events will be occurring within the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and in the Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel, which is also connected by the ‘Riverwalk’ to the convention center, with over 75 shopping outlets and a food court with riverfront dinning.
All hotel housing reservations will be managed in partnership with Visit Connection Housing Services, the Official Housing Bureau for the 82nd Grand Chapter Meeting. This means that all official hotel reservations transactions, whether by form via postal mail or fax will be managed directly by you with the official housing bureau.
There are five hotels being serviced by the housing bureau and made available for a preferred “Kappa Discount” room rates:
The Housing Bureau has the inventory loaded into the system and is ready to start receiving reservations
- Only Registered GCM attendees can receive the “Kappa Discount” room rate at these hotels.
- One Room Reservation Per Registered Attendee in order to make the discount rate available to as many registered attendees as possible.
- Unregistered Brothers will not be handled by the Official Housing Bureau.
ALL REGISTERED BE Will BE FORWARDED TO THE HOUSING BUREAU TO MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE FOR THE 82ND GRAND CHAPTER MEETING
Kappa has secured Airport Shuttle (ASI) as the officiial transportation company for the 82nd Conclave. ASI is offering round-trip Airport to Hotel transportation during the Conclave.The rate is $38 p/p round trip and $20 p/p one way.
There are a few simple rules
- In order to be able to book travel online they must book at least 24 hours prior to your flight arrival time.
- The group has been set up to book online so they can change an existing reservation via phone (866-596-2699) but they will need to make their original reservation online
- The rebate will be processed and mailed to the address you provided in the first week of the month following the event. In this case early September
Click Here to reserve your transportation.
ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS ENDED
Registration will resume Onsite in New Orleans
August 11 through August 15, 2015
See You In The Nola
Purchase Ads For The Conclave Journal
Proud Sponsors of the 82nd Grand Chapter Meeting