The K 100
About the K 100
purpose of the K 100 is to bring together business executives within Kappa
Alpha Psi Fraternity to develop a professional network amongst senior business
leaders, mentor young executives and members, and to support key undergraduate
and community programs for our fraternity.
effectively manage and develop strategic relationships through our
international office with corporate partners and friends. Through these
strategic relationships, it is our pledge to promote, support and help execute
the national programs and strategic direction of the Grand Chapter for the good
of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. as "One Kappa”.
To utilize the top Senior Executives and
entrepreneurs in our organization to develop key relationships with Corporate
America and the business community to
entrepreneurship and economic empowerment in our communities; and through these
relationships we will gain the necessary support for key national service programs
of the Fraternity.
Create job opportunities and internships for our undergraduate Kappa Fellows and Achievement Academy Students.
- Establish and leverage business connections of our MBE business members within our organization to create a positive economic impact (within our communities).
- Recognize and highlight the business achievements of our top senior executives and entrepreneurs as role models to help develop future business and community leaders from the ranks of Kappa men.
- Utilize the expertise of K100 Executive Leadership Organization members to enrich the lives of all Kappa's through sharing their experiences, success and strategies via speaking engagements and workshops.
- Create an ongoing power network of senior executives and entrepreneurs for the benefit of the fraternity, members and community at large.
requirement in the K100 Executive Leadership Organization
include the following commitments:
$3,000 per year from your company or business, paid to our Kappa Foundation for the K100 Executive Leadership Organization
- One job opportunity for a Kappa Fellow or Achievement Academy Student One internship for a Kappa Fellow or Achievement Academy Student One business introduction for a Kappa MBE business
$300,000 plus annually to support the
Undergraduate Leadership Institute
- Habitat for Humanity Program
- CARE/GLAD Financial Literary Program for undergraduates
- Kappa Kamp
- Achievement Academy
- Economic Business Summit Conference
- 100 jobs per year for our undergraduate seniors coming out of college who are Kappa Fellows or Achievement Academy Students
- 100 Internships per year for our Kappa Fellows or Achievement Academy Students
- 100 business opportunities for members who have qualified MBE businesses and are prepared for success.
Recognition at a reception / program at each biennial Grand Chapter Meeting.
- Membership recognition on a K 100 plaque at International Headquarters
- Featured Journal article on the K 100 Executive Leadership Organization
- Your company included as an Alliance Partner for all Fraternity programs
- Speaking opportunities with various Kappa groups both regionally and nationally
For further information regarding the K 100 service organization please contact the Executive Director, Ernest Brown, at International Headquarters, Philadelphia, PA at (215) 228-7184, ext. 20, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org